Saturday, August 9, 2014

Autumn's Memoir- Thankfull Card

Hello there, this time i want to show you all another card i make as a GDT at Art By Miran. Can you imagine how suprise i am when contacted by Vicky on June asked to become a GDT in Miran's blog? At that time i never ever imagine becoming a GDT, because i am new to card world and even don't have any blog! Lol. So.. i want to thanks both Vicky for giving me this opportunity and Miran for the awesome stamp image. It really is an honour to be work for you girls!

Now i choose Autumn's Memoirs  to make a card. The card is about waiting for winter to come, because my country Indonesia don't have winter season, we only have summer and raining season.
I watercolour the background, hand coloured the tree. Also i add some Flower Soft Vintage into the ground to add falling leaf effect. And i put word "Thankfull" because it is how i feel at that moment, feeling so gratefull and happy to chosen as a GDT. I hope you all like my card. Hope to see you on my next post.

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my card into:
-  http://time4scrap.blogspot.fr/2014/08/anything-goes-with-fall-colors-twist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment