Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Recent Odd-session With SOG and Oddvocate Apply

Hello all! Today i want to shared with you all cards that i make in the last 3days with new brand i just found named Some Odd Girl stamp. I immediatly  became so obsessed and mojo keep coming into my head lol. I accidentally saw SOG clear stamp on my local online shop. After buy it, i stalked it on mr.google lol. Found blog, fb group and the shop. What makes my day thay SOG available as clear and DIGI!! (Yeay). So gratefull that i am not late for the retired clear stamp, buy some and need to wait 2 weeks for it to came into my house (now you understand why i am very excited about digi stuff lol). Here is the first digi i buy to celebrate pinky halloween. She is named Vampiress. Isn't she beautiful? I made a CAS card, emboss it and add some sequins and word boo? Because she is thinking if she dressed right for halloween hehe. Here she is.


Next i want to show you all another CAS card i make using under the sea stamp set. She is so gorgeous and mermaid!! Wohoo another mermaid-tish inside me yell.
And because there is two meraid on the stamp set, of course i have to make another card with it. Decided make some 3d card, card in a box. Here it is
Here is when the card is folded and became flat to put on on an envelope. And the close up on the mermaid.



Well i hope you all like my creations. Will submit this blog post into the Oddvocate call. Crossed my hand and pray hard to became one off the Odd!

Xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment