Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Crafts and Me Facebook Challenge-Glitter

Hello all! Today i want to share my DT project for Crafts and Me Facebook Challenge. The new theme of the challenge is a glitter. You can enter the challenge Here  I am using digi from Crafts and Me by Robin Pushay named Kisses For Mom. You can find the digi  Here I really like how the mother and daughter bounding like that. Here is a card i made with them.

I add corner dies cut using glitter card stock. Plus i add some stickles on the flower and twinkle of stella on the tails. But too bad it not showed on the picture. Here is the close up on the image.

I am adding a quote about mother. No matter how old we are, we will stil a child on her eyes ^^ (true story! lol). Here is the upper right close up of the card.

I am using the golden leaf and add some wings dies cut. And add scale round crystal that looks like a mermaid scale. Well, i hope you all like my card! See you on my next post and don't forget to enter the challenge!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment