Friday, March 25, 2016

Enchanted Mermaid CAS Card

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make using gorgeous Enchanted Mermaid from Make it Crafty. She is fabulous! I decided to colour her in monochrome blue because she is a mermaid ^^  I crop the image. Here is she

Decided to make CAS card so can focus on the image. I add a little bubble around her. Masking her with Tim Holtz stencil and Inkado, so can get the metallic shiny 3D effect. Here is the close up image.

I also add Sakura Gel Pen to add silver glitter effect on her tail. Can you see how it is glow and sparkle?
 I hope you all like my simple card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

Will enter this card into: http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/cas-inspiration/cas-challenge-masking-2

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful colours too! Thanks for joining us at MIC CAS challenge!
    xx
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love the colours too. Thanks so much for joining the Make it Clean and Simple Masking Challenge... Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete