Friday, April 29, 2016

Aurora Wings New Release-Mushroom Flower Sprite

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new release from Aurora Wings named Mushroom Flower Sprite. She is adorable! I decided to make a steps up card with her. Here is my card
Here is the close up of her. I am using Petal Lu gorgeous flowers in my card.
Here is the view of the card, I also add flower soft on the grass.

Here is the preview of the image. It is available as PNG and JPEG file.
I hope you all like my card. You can see other gorgeous project by the other DT gals here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Ilvia! Love the side step card and all of the whimsical elements you've added to her magical world. Adorable beyond words! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous project, Silvia!! Love the bright greens and oranges on this baby and all the forest elements to go with. It's such a charming fairytale-like scene. Thank you so much for the beautiful inspiration for the new release digi today! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, love all the layers to make a little garden for her x

    ReplyDelete