Friday, October 21, 2016

Some Odd Girl Milk Box

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a milk box that i made using Some Odd Girl stamp. She is writing invitation for her upcoming party ^^  And decided to make a milk box to put lot of yummy goodies in it.

Here is the close up of her. Coloured her with copic markers and sakura gelpen.

And here is the box detail. I am using Graphic45 paper for making the box. It is so beautiful


I hope you all like my box. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my box into:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/

2 comments:

  1. lovely idea, thanks for playing with the Let's Partychallenge @someoddgirl

    Janine GDT someoddgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely clever project! I really like the way you used the paper with that image. And wow! You colored your girl so well! She looks very life-like and I enjoyed seeing all the lovely details of your project. This idea was so creative and I'm glad that you took the time to share your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete