Sunday, April 16, 2017

Tangled Easter

Here is my second Easter card for today. Also use another The Greeting Farm stamp. I use the cute little Rapunzel on the card. Love to colour all her hair. Here is the card

Also coloured using copic markers. The paper too combination of Maja Paper and Graphic45. Add som flowers, snowtex, and the dies used all from Tattered Lace too.

 I hope you all like my card! Happy Easter! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

Will enter my card into:
https://thegreetingfarm.com/?p=8025

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love her bright turquoise hair! That elephant is delightful, too. Another fun Easter card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love how you colored all that hair! Thanks for joining in our FF challenge at The Greeting Farm this month!

    ReplyDelete