Thursday, August 17, 2017

Christmas in August

Hello all, this is my third card today using another The Greeting Farm image. And i make another mixed media card lol. Here is the card i make. I only use the brown currogated box as the base. Apply black gesso in it.I choose blue as main colour, since i am inspired by Mixed Media mood board.

Here is the close up of the image. isn't she cute? I am using copic markers and sakura gelpen to colour her. And put her in the frame.

All embellishment here is i make myself using clay mould. Apply gesso on them. Then add Finnabair Rust and Patina paste effect on them. Really love the result! Sentiment is from Graphic45. Is it to early to make Christmas Card? lol Here is the close up of the embellishment pic.


I add some flowers and Finnabair art stone around the frame. Then sprinkled mica powder on them. Really love the shiny blue metallic effect.


I hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

Will enter my card into:
http://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.co.id/2017/07/july-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow I'm in love. A big thank you for always participating in the challenge of Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful project!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete