Thursday, October 19, 2017

Aurora Wings New Release-Queen of the Autumn Forest

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new image from Aurora Wings new series. Her name is Queen of The Autumn Forest. Isn't she sooo gorgeous? I can sense she indeed a queen with her gracefull aura lol. Here is CAS card i make with her.

Here is the close up image of her. I colour all using copic markers and sakura gelpen with white pencil colour. I also added srapiniec border and a butterfly, a perpect touch for a cas card.

really love this DCWC paper. It is perfect match with the queen lol. You can get her at AuroraWings store or at AW Etsy store.

The best thing, there are a discount code!! EEE!! Perfect to be used to buy this gorgeous image.

And there also a special offer, gift with min purchase of $5!!

Here is what i make with the cute sprite! Please meet Wine /Grape Spite!

Hre is the close up image of her. She is full of magic isn't she? lol Coloured her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen plus added white sparkle with my white pencil. I am using Prima paper on the card. Really love the vintage paper. The butterfly also being cut from the paper.


I hope you all like my card. You can see other talented DT makes here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. You've really captured the Queen's regal quality with your coloring and fabulous background, Silvia! Such a gorgeous card. Love, love, love your Wine Sprite, too. She just glows. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she looks in silver - she's ready for the winter landscape! This is such a gorgeous project, Silvia. I love the spotty background in range of greens from olive to lime. And I love the swirly sparklies all around her! So enchanting! Thank you so much for these spectacular samples for the new release showcase today at AW! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green background against the silver grey is stunning and the sparkles bring some magic, awesome x

    ReplyDelete