Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Greeting Farm Fairest Shadow Box

Hello all! Today i am feel so honoured to be a Guest Designer for The Greeting Farm Blog in January!! I am having a mini tutorial for you guys! Recently i am into a mix media and have fun in learning and making with it. Using the unused box, i decided to make a mix media shadowbox. Here is the tool i use, Finnabair graphite texture paste and Finnabair black heavy gesso.

This is the picture of the box after i apply the paste and gesso. When still wet, the paste will coloured like the picture: dull grey. But when it dry out, it will became a sparkly shiny black colour graphite texture. I sprinkled a little of mini art stone in it while still wet.

After the black gesso have dry, i add brick stencil in it, to add texture around box sides. Also added my handmade clay. Apply black gesso on it to. After, i apply blue velvet wax on the box, and the golden wax on the clay. You can see how shiny the waxes is!

Preparing all embellishment like: chipboard, leaves cut out, flowers and die cut. Don't forget to add a cute The Greeting Farm stamp in it! I am using TGF rubber stamp: Fairest. She is sooo cute!!

Here is after i arrange all the embellishment. I am making mix media shadow box with my daughter picture in it ^^



Here is the close up of the stamp image. Coloured using copic markers and sakura gelpen.

And here is the detailed picture of each section of the box. The chipboard all using Scrapiniec chipboard. And the flowers all using I am Roses flowers that i got on their giveaway. Soo beautiful!!




Well this is it. Thank you so much for having me as TGF Guest! Hope you all like my project.

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment