Monday, January 1, 2018

The Greeting Farm Mixed Media Card Syren

Feel so honoured to be a Guest at The Greeting Farm blog in January! Thank you so much for having me ^^  Today i am having a video tutorial on how to create a simple mixed media card. Here is the card i make. I am using The Greeting Farm rubber stamp. The mermaid Syren! EEE!! Super love all TGF mermaids! I hope they will be release more of the mermaid lol.

I am using Finnabair metallic paint to colour the background. And as you see on the video, i am using unused paper as card base. Thats why i love mixed media. You can used anything to create with it. I am adding mini art stone on the background to create a texture. The swirl is handmade clay that i make. Apply a wax on it. Added some seaweed, seashell and Scrapiniec chipboard on the card.

Here is the close up of Syren. Coloured her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen.

Here is the detailed look on the background. Can you see the shiny and metallic effect from the paint?


I hope you like the video tutorial! And hope that it helps you to be interested in mixed media ^^

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment